Thursday, October 2, 2008

Make-up Class Tomorrow, Oct. 3, @ TM



(Already sent this in an email. Just covering my bases. But the Obama joke is just as good the second time around.)



Hey class,

The people have spoken, and Barrack Obama will be our next president.

Whoops. Still a little early for that.

The people have spoken, and our make-up class will be tomorrow, Friday, October 3 at TM Advertising: 1717 Main Street downtown. Meet me in the lobby of the Comerica Tower at 6:25 sharp so I can take you all up to the 20th floor conference room.

This will be a normal class for all intensive purposes. So have all your stuff for this second assignment ready to show like you would have on Tuesday.

If you can’t make it, please email or call me personally. And I don’t mean tomorrow at 6 p.m. I mean today.

Thank you, and see you tomorrow.

Don’t be late.

1 comment:

LOL AWESOME JAIME! said...

the one who sees Russia vs. the One who Speaks too Much. Tonight!